Old April 10th 04, 06:19 PM
Derek Lyons

Default Monitoring ISS Air-to-Ground

(bob haller) wrote:

In other words, they should look outside for utterly no reason
whatsoever.

D.

Ahh you dont get it, and I am wasting my time. The unknown noise is the reason.

No, you don't get it. I have asked you multiple times *why* they
should look at the skin as part of the investigation, and you are
utterly unable or unwilling to answer the question.

You have *assumed* the skin is the problem utterly without a shred of
reason to do so.

If something really bad occurs the post mortem investigation will be asking why
didnt we take a look.

More chicken little nonsense.

Your line of reasoning sounds remarkably like columbias managers and in orbit
imaging.

No, my line of reasoning is standard troubleshooting.

snipped bull**** unconnected with current thread.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.