Old April 10th 04, 10:49 AM
Dale

Default Monitoring ISS Air-to-Ground

On 10 Apr 2004 09:16:22 GMT, (bob haller) wrote:

If something really bad occurs the post mortem investigation will be asking why
didnt we take a look.

So, your strategy is pretty much to predict disaster- then, on the rare
occasion that it occurs, you can milk it for years with "I told you so"?

I think we get your point, and it has been noted for the record. Move on
to something else, Bob.

Maybe explain how it is that NASA and the ISS have come to be managed
by such reckless incompetents or something. At least that would be a new
angle. Who knows- maybe I could learn how to get a high-level job there

Dale