Old November 3rd 07, 08:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Moon Laws

On Nov 1, 7:22 pm, wrote:
On Oct 30, 3:29 pm, BradGuth wrote:

You'd best acquire that BBJ as being from a certain offshore phosphate/
guano island nation of Nauru (aka NASA/Apollo moon landing site),
perhaps regestered as part owned by Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger, so
that there'll never be any of those pesky future questions to avoid.

The cost of jet fuel at perhaps $5.50 or even $7.00 per gallon
(including all local and federal tax) is not a problem if you are rich
and powerful, as you simply adjust your cost of living by putting your
hands more frequently into that offshore cookie jar, which of course
always has to include enough cookies for the ownership and operations
of that BBJ as one of those essential perks of your business, even
though your business doesn't actually require any such BBJ.
- Brad Guth

These assets are acquired by a company that is set up off-shore by a
holding company that holds all my business assets off-shore. Personal
assets are something else.

The off-shore company then leases the jet to me as it does to any
other qualified users, but my costs are offset by my credits earned -
which is not income unless and until I spend the income for me
personally which is the proper thing to do.

Hmmmm, just like Dick Cheney and of his warlord puppet GW Bush. In
other words, the rich and powerful like yourself do not pay those
income or most other taxes. Instead the rest of us snookered village
idiots get to pick up the slak created by those of your spendy kind.

Your comments about cookie jars and moon landing sites are non-
sequitous and make no sense whatever.

Spoken like the warm and fuzzy pretend atheists that you are.

And the typical usenet contributions of naysayism and/or of topic/
author bashings or banishment by those in charge of our private parts
(including those of yours) is going exactly according to their Zion
plan of global domination action, isn't it. (or is it those pesky ETs
in charge of most everything?)

BTW, plan on your Jet-A fuel costing $10/gallon at most international
airports by the end of this year. Perhaps you can park that fancy BBJ
in some trailer park, and rent it out as a spendy office or private
convention space that's available by the hour. Meanwhile, the Muslim
oil in Iraq is still accessible at roughly $1/barrel, but only if you
pay that loot to the right folks. Of course with the US$ value
falling like a bloody rock, perhaps $2/barrel is a safer bet.

How about our investing in a few of those black market oil tankers, as
made stealth as Muslim WMD by our advanced technology, that can sneak
in and out of Iraq's limited sea port?
- Brad Guth -