Old May 31st 11, 12:26 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

Default Simple question about speed of force.

On Mon, 30 May 2011 23:47:32 +0100, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
.. .
| On Mon, 30 May 2011 11:44:31 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:06:14 +0100, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
| |

| | | I only reply to your messages because it provides me with good
practice
| | for
| | | answering the more accomplished dickheads here.
| | |
| | I only reply to your messages for the laugh, Daisy.
| | I won't bother to explain, your advancing senile dementia
| | means you cannot appreciate it.
| | Tell us again how Lorentz's 1/2 is identical to Einstein's 2/1
| | and gamma means 1/beta where beta = (1-(v/c)^2)^-0.5, since
| | that has you as thoroughly ****ed as Phuckwit Duck.
| |
| | Seriously Andro, take some advice from a friend, you have a terrible
habit
| | of getting things back to front... upside down even...It isn't good for
| your
| | image...
| | Try to avoid such errors in future will you.
| |

| You want to get serious?
| All you need do is prove your case, cite where Einstein ever said
anything
| about any gamma.
| He did write
| "Thus, whereas the Y and Z dimensions of the sphere (and therefore of
every
| rigid body of no matter what form) do not appear modified by the motion,
the
| X dimension appears shortened in the ratio 1: sqrt(1-v^2/c^2), i.e. the
| greater the value of v, the greater the shortening."
| but that's because was a ****ing moron like you, his own derivation is xi
=
| (x-vt)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) which is lengthening.
| Seriously, you ****ing imbecile, if you are going to imitate the real
| Wilson, try not to be such an obvious ****, will you?
|
| Lok A, it is a well known and accepted fact that according to SR, moving
| clocks run slow

Yes, that is well known and is Einstein's claim, tau = t * sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)

| and moving rods are shortened.

Lok ******, I won't bother to explain, your advancing senile dementia
means you cannot understand it. You mistake "well known" for
"wrongly believed by Einstein Dingleberries everywhere".

| Even little eric knows that.
|
| So it must be true.

Lok ******, I'm only discussing Einstein's SR, not little eric's SR.
Seriously, you ****ing imbecile, if you are going to imitate the real
Wilson, try not to be such an obvious moron, will you?

It's well past your plonk time....

SR contradicts itself. Why try to defend any of it?
http://www.scisite.info/wilson's_paradox.jpg

Henry Wilson DSc
Self-delusion is the Scourge of the SRian..