Old June 12th 17, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:57:39 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Like in their http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
where they advertise their Radical Extremist Jewish Supremacy,

Abner Afterduft "Double-A" tries to
con http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"reber G=EMC^2" who wrote:
like in the good old days. Will see what kind of settling I get

(from shaking down the City of Anaheim with my phony and
deliberate fall). I think $230,000 is more than fair.

Greedily Abner wrote:
With Troutdale booming, it will be a great time to open a
business there! If you Bert, get a great settlement, you might
consider investing some of that money to grubsteak Kim and
I in opening a restaurant in Troutdale. The lunch trade should
be great! Opportunities like this don't come along very often!

hanson wrote:

ahahahahha... ahahahahaha.. Good Good one! 2 Geriatric
Jewish Vagrants are trying to get into & be "on the money".
Thanks for the laughs, you Dreidels.... ahahahahahanson

Why not? A money man, a promoter, and an expert in the field. It is what every business needs!

57F as of 1 PM here. Overcast, but dry so far. Wind west at 3 mph.

Double-A