Old June 6th 17, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 4:11:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Bars have pool tables,but at $1.00 a game they are not in use. Pool tables could be made as beds.Under its a roof,and on top its a bed and keeps away from rats.Pool tables are big and strong they will not blow away in a hurricane .TreBert

I was just reading a story about a guy in Mexico who went into a creepy old abandoned house to get out of the rain, and slept on a pool table he found inside. Kept him away from the mice. He was awakened by the barking of a dog. The door which he had closed and latched was standing open, and in the light of a full moon, he could see a man standing there with his dog. The man raised his arm, and the guy was afraid the man was going to shoot him! So he pulled his own gun and shot at the man! The man and his dog just disappeared! Then all went dark, and when he found his flashlight, he realized that door was closed. He went to the door and found a bullet hole there! He still thought that maybe it had been a dream. But the next day when he met with the lobster fisherman, from whom he was buying lobsters to smuggle into the United States with his small plane, the fisherman informed him that the house was haunted by a man who had been killed by his own son there! When the moon was full, the ghost always made an appearance! "You can't kill a ghost with a bullet!" the fisherman said.

A nice day here. Now 73F as of 11:00 AM. Will get a little warmer today.

As I was walking over here, I noticed that Gresham's Main Street was closed.. I went a little closer to see what was going on. Seems they are filming a made for cable television show called "The Librarian". Ironic, since I was on my way to the library. I wondered why all the big vans were in the parking lot beyond the library's lot the last couple days. I was told I could walk down the street through the set, but I was afraid I might end up on television and blow my carefully protected cover! So I took a different route to the library.

Double-A