Old May 26th 16, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A cool 59F and cloudy as of 1:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm.

Stopped at the bank yesterday to get cash before my lunch with Kim. At the ATM I found out the bank had deactivated my debit card only two weeks after I received it! Another screw up by the bank. They gave me my money, but I have to wait maybe two more weeks to get another card!

My friend Janet called this morning and is ready to get trucking, moving my boxes from my storage locker to my apartment. I will be shortly going back over to the U-Haul place and see if I can get a truck for sometime this weekend.

Double-A