Old May 26th 16, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 12:45:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 2:53:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
AA Been busy trying to hear.No luck so far.been cool,and dry.Have another place to shower,as I add a new friend Jim.He also likes Sandy.He likes car so we have lots to talk about. Going out for Chinese. TreBert

Partly cloudy and 65F today here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM PDT. No wind.

I thought you were approved for an operation? Of course if there is any way to hear without the operation that would be better.

Tomorrow will be my regular Chinese luncheon with Kim at the China Buffet. All you can eat!

Double-A