Old August 16th 17, 03:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Voyager Plaque May Guide Alien Invaders to Earth!

Quadibloc:

At least, so this news story suggests...

Nope. If they're technologically advanced they are looking for us using
the same techniques we are using to look for them. Their chances of
finding a tiny spacecraft in a vast galaxy are vanishingly small. And
they are governed by general relativity and thermodynamics. They will
never travel to Earth and we will never travel to them.

I knew that the Daily Express was a tabloid newspaper...

So you knew everything important about the D.E.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm