Old August 28th 06, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Universe and its Solar Systems ???

It is safe to say every star like our Sun has a solar system. No mystery
how our Sun was created. Lets not even say planets,and just think stars
have solid and gas objects orbiting around them of different sizes.
Hydrogen,and helium are the structure of gas planets,and rock planets
its dust of iron, heavy elements that combined with hydrogen,such as
forming water molecules,and protein. Trillions of Suns,relate to
trillions of solar systems. The thoughts of Sagan fit so well. Bert
PS Thought just jumped in Every solar system has its own
spacetime(gravity sees to it)