Old April 2nd 10, 04:19 AM posted to sci.lang,alt.usage.english,sci.astro
R H Draney

Default "Year of Our Lord" in the news (was: The perpetual calendar)

filted:

What I don't understand is why those who don't believe in Jesus Christ
keep calling him Jesus Christ. Isn't the core of the question whether
he was a christ or not? It seems to me they weaken the appearance of
their argument, or the argument itself, when they call him by a title
one would otherwise think they think he doesn't deserve.

What would everyone else call him, then?..."Jesus bar Joseph"?...

"Josh Carpenter"?...r

--
"Oy! A cat made of lead cannot fly."
- Mark Brader declaims a basic scientific principle