Old June 15th 17, 02:59 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Pioneer Anomaly 2017

Il giorno mercoledì 14 giugno 2017 04:17:03 UTC+2, ha scritto:
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:02:16 PM UTC+10, wrote:
---
---
And yes, I do have a theory. But it's so far removed from current
theory that I don't think they could coexist in the same forum.
The tendency would be to attempt to unify the two and that's
impossible. So I'm left with a dilemma.

---
---

... a personal question perhaps very stupid for Max Keon ..
.. if i understood well , he (MK) wants to explain an acceleration
anomaly making the sun with a bigger mass than suspected-one .. if
that-bigger sun- was true , all solar sistem should be changed , but
our anomaly is rising relatively to the unchanged sistem which we
observe now .. something is not turning well , for me..

In the zero origin universe, the speed of light, passage of time
and linear measurements are all interlinked. Nothing is constant
and that makes the math very complicated. A different combination
of the three variables are required for every step of the way
throughout Pioneer's travels. The true distance to Pioneer can
only be established through the compounding results.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/maxkeon/pneer-fh.exe
is an application file which describes the processes involved
for each step. The Pioneer anomaly is the difference between
these results and those generated by current theory.
Unfortunately it's written in English and can't be directly
converted to your language. So I've listed the set of figures
generated for close to 1 AU radius from the sun, and I've
included a description of the math involved for each element.
You may be able to follow the graph plot for the entire anomaly
if this can be converted to your language.

The file is guaranteed clean. Norton will give it an immediate
tick of approval if you happen to be using that software.

---
41973.41849524161 c per sun at 1.004544 AU radius.
SQR(G * M / r / t)
M = sun's mass (1.99e30 kg)
r = radius from center of mass
t is the time constant (.5 in this case)

299993450.975931 total c at this point in space.
Total light speed = cs + cu
cs = light speed contribution from the sun.
cu = light speed contribution from the universe.

150681600000 normal radius (1).
normal radius = current radius + ds
ds = sun radius = 697600000 meters.
Calculations are in sun radius steps.

150701660108.3475 adjusted radius (2).
store1 holds the adjusted radius.
store1 = store1 + ds * meter
meter = sqr((cs + cu) / cu)
Each step length is adjusted accordingly.

20060108.34747314 meter difference.
Extended radius carried in store1 - normal radius.
(less than a GPS satellite orbit radius increase in this case)

5.845995331137613D-03 gforce(1) m/sec^2.
5.844894317653062D-03 gforce(2) m/sec^2.
gforce(1) is based on the normal sun mass and observed radius.
gforce(2) is based on the increased sun mass and extended radius.

-1.101013484551029D-06 gforce(2) - gforce(1).

29679.6888475662 orbital speed for sun mass at apparent radius.
(G*M/r1)^.5
29678.8691972616 orbital speed for increased mass at true radius.
(G*Mx/r2)^.5 (Mx=1.990155e30 kg)

---

Orbital speed difference for this radius is only .82 m/sec.
If an observer at 1 AU from the sun measures the orbit radius as
being 150681600000 meters the orbital speed will be .82 m/sec
slower than it should be. Using the normal sun mass (1.99e30 kg)
that's equivalent to an orbit radius error of only 8,323 km. That
difference would be undetectable in the earth's orbit radius.

The web page is an essential component here as well, and it can
be translated.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/mskeon/pioneer4.html

And thanks for asking the question.

-----

Max Keon

... thanks for your answear but my scool 'level don't admit your operations ...it admits only curiousities .. ( i trust in your explications ..i was thinking that in astronomy , where all seems so exactly in our planet' sistem , that monstreous anomaly had to be reveiled in advance and in other situations..)