Old August 27th 11, 02:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Marty[_3_]

Default Comet Garradd Visits M71

On Aug 27, 8:28*am, Marty wrote:
I'm going to attempt to post a URL for my quick sketch last night...
IF THIS WORKS, it's not a work of astronomical art, but a crude visual
note to myself so that I can compare what I saw to the photographs
that will undoubtedly be posted on the web. *(These things also make
my log more fun to look back on...) *My respect and admiration for
Sketcher increases exponentially when I make these attempts...http://img.villagephotos.com/imageview.aspx?i=27409198

Marty

Hmm. I clicked on this to see if it worked after I posted it, and
showed it to my wife, and she LAUGHED....

Marty