Old June 19th 04, 09:57 AM
Derek Lyons

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:
I notice it's been seven hours now since those files were posted, and
not one of the blow-hards in here has taken a look.

And you know that how? (Or to put is simply, you are lying outright
as I have been there and examined multiple pages. So far they are
either a) too blurry to read or b) unconnected to Apollo 1.)

Is it that difficult to log in? All you have to do is click the little box on
the right that says "join", scroll down to where it asks you to type
in the word you see in the goofy box, click the box at the bottom of
the screen to join.

Yet another misleading statement. If you don't have a Yahoo! account
the process is considerably different.

OR, could it be you don't WANT to see them because then you will no
longer have anything to rant about? It's midnight central now; I'll
check sometime tomorrow and see if anyone has ventured over there and
posted a response to Google. **chuckling**

Not one of us will post a response to Google, as none of use are using
Google. Despite multiple explanations you remain wilfully ignorant of
how Google relates to newsgroups.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.