Old March 2nd 07, 09:08 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
robert casey

Default 'Dawn' asteroid probe -- highest power ever?

Duh! Of course. We are talking about the probe's *power supply*, not
the power of its transmitter used to talk to Earth. Dang if I can
figure out how I read that in the original post... And it wasn't even
that late last night... :-)

Good freaking Christ almighty on a stick. You're the one as having used
the antenna gain analogy. Double duh right back at you.
-

I was trying to admit that I myself screwed up, and not blaming anybody
else :-)