Old July 23rd 08, 10:09 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Revision[_3_]

Default United Nations 1979 Moon Treaty -- Prohitbiting the militarization of the Moon, Mars and asteroids.

Well we leave it to you to decide what "a free human" is. I really can't
tell anymore.

Apparently the statists were ok with writing bad mortgage loans, perhaps so
that a few hundred "30 somethings" could earn $20,000 a month for a year or
two. Seems like a bad deal on balance.

nor is there going to be anything like a free human permitted to exist
ever again either there or here by the statist....if the statist can help
it, that is.

GLB