Old May 2nd 06, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

Default adjust back brakes

Conor wrote:
In article , Art Deco
says...

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

ROFLMAO. You only came into the war after we'd done all the hard work.

Who is "we", Conan?

Talking of wars, isn't it strange how every one you have fought on your
own you have lost apart from Grenada? Makes me laugh. In 1982 our
forces travelled 10,000's of miles to the other end of the globe and
kicked the **** out of a foreign invader who was technologically equal
and only 300 miles from home in little over 2 months despite having
less than 1/3 of the troops. You couldn't manage it in a country
technologically in the stone age with several hundred thousand troops
and you even spent a decade trying.

Sounds like more pommie chest beating. How does it feel to be so
emasculated over no longer being significant on the world stage?

Come to think of it, even with the one you currently have help in,
you're getting your arses kicked far worse than we are.

You mean like in Singapore, conan? AOL!!!

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk..._singapore.htm
http://www.s1942.org.sg/dir_defence6.htm
http://www.throughthenight.co.uk/singapore.htm

In fact, I can't recall the last war Britian lost however every time
the US Forces set foot in Asia, they get their arses kicked by farmers
with WW1 bolt action rifles.

Yeah, Asia. Funny that. Singapore! AOL!!