Old August 31st 03, 01:35 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Painius Nice pictures.Thank you. Never heard that edge on spiral
galaxies don't radiate as much photons in our line of view. That has to
be true. Having lots of gas and dust that seem to be at the rim of the
disc blocks out photons. Is it possible Painius even the Hubble
could not see these edge on galaxies say at distances 5 billion LY
That could make for some interesting thinking. I can see why
infrared photons are better for going through dust. That is proven here
on earth with every sun set,and sun rise. Bert