Old April 12th 08, 11:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Bob Harrington

Default ASTRO: - "Moon Apr08'08_IMG_0091.jpg" 388.7 KBytes yEnc

Edward Erbeck wrote in
:

"Bob Harrington" wrote:

A 50 - 500 Zoom! Wow

Great air show lens -

I'd Bet! And here I was just getting used to 4X Zooms instead of
3X and
you throw in a 10X.

Other than the Popeye forearms I'm growing from horsing the beast
around...
the Bigma weighs in at about 4.2 lbs.

(Cat sold separately...)

4.2 Pounds! That thing must be almost Solid Glass! As to the Cat,
if it
came Free it'd Cost too much ;-).

He'snot really fer sale - I'd freeze to death at night without my li'l
orange (15lb) heater.

Here's 18mm FL at ISO 800, 30 Seconds and F 3.5, while I'm
laying out
Bird Seed.

Bootyful!

I got this one last summer up on the rim at Crater Lake, ~7500 ft ASL.

29 sec f/1.7 50mm ISO 400. Massive subsequent levels boost in PS, but I was
amazed at what I could pull out of the RAW image.

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-08-11 Milky Way.jpg