Old January 28th 05, 09:44 PM
DrPostman

On 28 Jan 2005 09:42:16 -0800, "tweet"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

I am also curious. DrPostman, you have to go and then report back to
us what he is like IRL.

We'll see. When I go it will be for the NA World Convention in
Honolulu so the side trip to The Big Island would be to see my
friend and the lava. If his office at U of H isn't far from where
Davey has his I'll drop by.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ #15-51506-253.

"I venture to say there is no one writing on the
Internet today who is providing a greater purpose
for mankind than that found in my writings."
- Felonious Ray, destroyer of irony meters