Old August 31st 20, 04:45 AM posted to sci.physics, alt.sci.physics.new-theories, rec.arts.sf.science, sci.astro, sci.math
David Dalton

Default wor(l)d play

On Aug 31, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in ternal-september.org):

Here’s a (near) play on full moon:

null foam = what existed before the (supposed?) Big Bang

That reminds me of an old play of mine on “do not worry”:

donut whirry

though in that I was thinking whirry was a noun when actually
it is a verb meaning to go quickly. I was thinking that
whirry meant a foam.

Oh, in my original usage I wrote

“donut whirry/wherry”

and wherry is a word for a rowboat or barge, so combining
the two you would have a fast rowboat.

Followup-To again set to sci.physics .

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry