Old May 8th 14, 04:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Genesis of Justice

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 1:24:41 PM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 4:58:51 PM UTC+1, palsing wrote:

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:26:46 AM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt

"I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.

Eleanor Roosevelt"

It must be cocktail hour again there Paul...

It is always the cocktail hour SOMEWHERE, Gerald, it is what makes the world go 'round...