Old June 9th 12, 10:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 8, 10:30*pm, signifiespost wrote:
On Jun 9, 9:19*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jun 8, 9:04*pm, signifiespost wrote:

NASA states that nothing will happen to our Solar system. *This is
absurd. *The collision will commence after 2 billion years. *By that
time, Sun would have turned into a red dwarf star gobbling up all his
planets.

Even otherwise, *solar system would perish in countless supernova
explosions that follow the galaxy collision.

Check out: *http://signifies.net/our-galaxy-heading-for-an-end/

The red giant phase should hold off for at least another 3 billion
years.

Gravity tidal issues will likely cause more grief than physical
encounters.

Asteroid and/or planetoid encounter odds should increase by a billion
fold.

Correct, in that such a monumental galactic encounter will be highly
problematic and most likely lethal to our ways of existing.

Tunneling into our moon could prove as a very smart kind of lifeboat.

Do you have a plan for the ultimate survival of humanity?

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth
Venus

1. *First we have to search for some nomad planets with favorable
conditions for at least saving at least human gene plasm!
2. *We should send space & time capsules with these gene seeds!

Thanks. bhatt

The spendy and badly delayed JWST should spot large numbers of such
cool items headed our way.

No sense chasing after stuff that's headed away from us or even
already passing us.

You do realize we have a second moon "Cruithne" of 1.3e14 kg that's
sufficiently nearby.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne