Old June 9th 12, 06:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
signifiespost

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 9, 9:19*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:04*pm, signifiespost wrote:

NASA states that nothing will happen to our Solar system. *This is
absurd. *The collision will commence after 2 billion years. *By that
time, Sun would have turned into a red dwarf star gobbling up all his
planets.

Even otherwise, *solar system would perish in countless supernova
explosions that follow the galaxy collision.

Check out: *http://signifies.net/our-galaxy-heading-for-an-end/

The red giant phase should hold off for at least another 3 billion
years.

Gravity tidal issues will likely cause more grief than physical
encounters.

Asteroid and/or planetoid encounter odds should increase by a billion
fold.

Correct, in that such a monumental galactic encounter will be highly
problematic and most likely lethal to our ways of existing.

Tunneling into our moon could prove as a very smart kind of lifeboat.

Do you have a plan for the ultimate survival of humanity?

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth
Venus

1. First we have to search for some nomad planets with favorable
conditions for at least saving at least human gene plasm!
2. We should send space & time capsules with these gene seeds!

Thanks. bhatt