Old December 27th 09, 07:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Semmalon

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

The magnetic cloud is what is leftover from the noxious cloud we dispersed
some time back.
The cloud was rendered harmless to this system, however its magnetic field
along with other harmless content were allowed to remain.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 8:20 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 20, 11:04 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 20, 4:39 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 7:23 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Nov 13, 11:59 am, "Nightcrawler"

wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in
Bradnever explains how the Alpha Centauri system,
Barnard's
Star,
Wolf 359, and Lalande 21185, all closer to us than
Sirius,
fit
into
this supposedly gravitationally linked up system.

It's called goofy fixation.

Is this newsgroup actually alt.duh?

Everything is in orbit around something, including the most
rogue
of
stars trekking at 0.5c. However, the original 12.5 Ms
worth
of
the
nearby Sirius star/solar system had all the right stuff,
and
especially when you consider what horrific mass its
molecular
cloud
had to offer.

~ BG

Y O U W E R E T H E R E ! tee hee

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Your 'sean' book of puns is noted.

Can I speak with your supervisor?

~ BG

That would be Aaross, my trainer.
I don't even know where she is right now, so, sorry.

Would you like me to get Kiyo?
She's human, and she commands this system while Mom's sur une
mission.

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Sure thing, why the hell not. Put Kiyo on the line.

~ BG

Uhm, Kiyo's a little busy right now.
She IS commanding the Solar system right now, after all.
I'm not sure what she meant when she told me, "I'll give him all
the
time
he's worth."
Hah!
These ornamental oriental humans, they're such kidders, aren't
they.

Well, HOPEFULLY SOMETIME before Christmas.

2187?

Zat too sooon? tee hee

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Your usual Sean Rothschild policy of toying with us and otherwise
jerking off is noted.

So, getting back as pertaining to this topic of "Sirius and us,
Newtonian inseparable". What part of those Newtonian laws of
gravity
and thus elliptical orbital mechanics don't you agree with?

btw; your satanic use of the 5th star is also noted.

~ BG

You truly are special, aren't you?
And you're doing all this just to chide us into giving you a ride in
an
extraterrestrial's rocket ship?

--
Yubiwan
PS. Lomie wishes you all well and asked

Get real. You know that I'm already a devout believer in ETs,
intelligent design and directed panspermia, as well as believing that
some of these ETs having mastered extended space travels. However,
seans as ETs are not likely among those with actual space travel
expertise, which doesn't mean that you weren't intentionally deployed
on Earth as a caste of ET minions, spies, moles and brown-nosed clowns
whenever needed.

Your supposed trainers may in fact be such interplanetary and possibly
even interstellar capable ETs, of which I'd very much like to interact
with them as soon as possible.

~ BG

But I thought you previously stated that you must not only take the word
of
others, but that word must be supported by the best evidence thoroughly
reviewed and tested by the best available science.
Did you not state that?

And now you say that you are a "devout believer" in extraterrestrials?
Frankly, I've seen no good, hard evidence that would support the
existence
of ETs.
And there MOST CERTAINLY has been no evidence of ETs that has been
successful at passing the rigorous tests of science.
I know that we seans have always been careful enough.
But yet, you are a "devout believer".

It truly tickles me to hear what you think of seans.
At any rate, you will have as much interaction as you like with us, our
trainers, the humans of Earth's past that we rescued, anyone you like.
Wait for it.

--
Yubiwan
Be well and come... be welcome!

Perhaps there’s enough magnetic repulsion to resist our future
elliptical encounter with Sirius, that which Sirius should by rights
have an even stronger diamagnetospheric molecular cloud of its very
own.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.a...bed69ef?hl=en#
“Voyagers discover that Solar System is passing through a magnetized
gas cloud”

"Voyager data show that the Fluff is much more strongly magnetized
than anyone had previously suspected—between 4 and 5 microgauss*,"
says Opher. "This magnetic field can provide the extra pressure
required to resist destruction.""
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...ec_voyager.htm

So, where's all the warm and fuzzy Usenet/newsgroup expertise on this
one?

~ BG