Old March 19th 17, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Singer an piano at the library WOW.Do they need a stand up for laughs?Cool and Sunny and Sandy disapeared. People asking me for jobs every day.What can I say. TreBert