Old April 26th 05, 12:32 AM
Martin R. Howell

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:19:38 -0700, Mij Adyaw wrote:

I would like to respectfully ask why so many of you tolerate this newsgroup.
It seems to be full of trolls and other types of folks that get their
jollies by antagonizing other members of the group.

My name is posted as is my email address and the same can be said for a
significant number of regular posters here. This place is not perfect, but
it is a comfortable to me. Nothing ties me or anyone else to this group.
We are all free to come and go. . .and few question out loud the validity
of the gathering. My conviction and dedication to its existence, and that
of many others, is reinforced everytime it is summoned on our computers.

--
Martin R. Howell
"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"