Old July 31st 07, 01:44 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
Einar

Default Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

wrote:
In sci.physics Hop David wrote:
wrote:

Neither is statements like "the rest of the world disagrees".

How's this statement: CO2 is a greenhouse gas.

It is the beginning of a hypothesis, so it would be a start.

And no, I'm not going to argue about what "greenhouse gas" means.

I thing global warming would be a net good thing, so I'm not concerned
and could care less about the arguements either way.

Oh, I'm sorry, the current politically correct term is climate change.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Greenhouse, what about, a type of gasous substance which precense in
sufficient amounts makes the climate warmer than it would be in its
absence...does that suffice for a definition? Now, you only have to
accept that carbon dioxide can make the climate warmer if itīs present
in sufficient amount to do just that. From that would follow arguments
wether that is the case or not.

How have you worked out that Global Warming is a good thing?

Einar