Old July 2nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I
wasn't paying attention? Did you just wake up
chanting it one day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers
Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own
shadow?

Do tell us the answers, crazyBrad.

smart as your God(s).

unusually pro-Zionism?

Actually, those Roman Catholics
ultra radical Zionist bigot

These rusemaster/naysayer folks
used toilet paper of their own kind
Islamic/Muslim faith-based is

These pro-Zion folks as derived

Their constant and consistant swarm mindset
self-God imposed cult

The almighty buck or whatever's
Zion swarm mindset
Zion Third Reich

The sort of actions that I've seen
global domination cultism
textbooks and science journals
Zionist interpretation

summarily screwed over
raped by their puppets

Tell us [tinu] what you really think, Vern.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for
alt.astronomy Trainer and leash holder of:

"You really are one of the litsiest people I know, Mr.
Deco."
--Kali, quoted endlessly by David Tholen as evidence of
"something"- Hide quoted text -

Zion rusemasters at naysayism are like those brown-nosed
clowns that keep popping out of those cute little
MI/NSA/CIA clown cars, along with their Zionist Hitler
doing all the driving. -
BradGuth

Are you aware of the Government/Media Disinformation Agency?-

You mean the Zion MI/NSA/CIA and/or of their Skull and Bones
cultism of their Third Reich that's in charge of our private
parts?

Nope. I didn't, and they aren't.

Yes, I am aware of the "Government/Media Disinformation
Agency". -

Okay, that's a start. Are you aware of any of the 97 ways this
agency can control your mind? I reconize some of your "ideas" as
having been beamed into you from their Mentosaurus Mind Control
Satellites (MMCS). They made you think Venus could show up in a
photograph of lunar landscape. They made you think you thought
up that silliness by yourself. Currently, they're making you say
"Zion" instead of "incest-cloned borg mother****ers." You're
their puppet, brad.

You don't have to surrender completely to those buggers. The one
important step to regaining control of your own facilities is to
avoid looking due north. There are always at least two MMCS up
there, because of their highly eccentric orbit. One other
suggestion...maybe you could attach a tinfoil visor to your
tinfoil hat. The mind control beams need direct line of sight
into your eyeballs, you know.

Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Are you folks trying to convert me to your Zionism?
-
Brad Guth