Old March 23rd 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.tv,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history

Default Weirder election than Battlestar Galactica's

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:15:50 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Robert
J. Kolker" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

Minsie's just ****ed off that a supposedly liberal president made the
moon landings happen.

That's the first time I've heard someone call Nixon a liberal.

Most of the work was done during the Kennedy and Johnson
administrations. Dickie Doo was just along for the ride. Had the Apollo
One disaster not occurred the first Moon landing would have been during
the Johnson administration.

Actually, had Johnson been reelected, it would have even with Apollo
One.