Old May 20th 05, 04:53 PM
DH

Tobeon wrote:
Hi all!
Just wondering if anyone knows about any good sites that give advice
(or know any advice yourselves) on how to start up in Astrophotography
with a low low budget?

Come join our UK Astro Imaging Forum, ask all the questions you like :-)

We've all been thru it, some more than others, have a wealth of knowledge, and are
not bothered by the volume of a newbie's queries :-) Multi-section Forum covering
just about every aspect you can think of, and if it isn't covered just ask, and
we'll cover it for you !!

We have over 800 members now and have been going for just over one year in our
current format.

http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/forums

All imagers (and observers) welcome, new and old !

Clear Skies (huh ?? where ??)

David Harris
Moderator UKAI

Please remove NOSPAM & demunge address to reply :-
g8ina((at))NOSPAMblueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk