Old February 1st 05, 04:22 PM
Steve

Conor wrote:
Hi,

I'm the chairperson of the Astronomy Society in Dublin City University and we were half-thinking about going over to
Wales for a weekend. We also thought it'd be cool to meet up with members from another society. Is anyone here a
member of a college/university based society, or does anyone know of any?

We'd like to meet up, maybe have a couple of talks on various astronomical issues or even just about the societies,
and then head out one of the evenings for a few sociables :-)

There is a star party planned at Trefach in Pembrokeshire on March 4th-
its about thirty miles from Fishguard. Why not go there ? I'm going
anyway. There is a bar..

Steve