Old April 1st 18, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

Cherry blossoms everywhere!

Not many people in the library today. Most of the computers are available. It must be that a lot of people still find other things to do on Easter than go to the public library!

Overcast and a cool 45F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Some rain has already moved in to dampen those Easter parades. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 76%.

With Easter I feel that spring has really begun. I swept off my patio as a symbolic start to my apartment's much needed spring house cleaning.

Double-A