Old December 10th 17, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 04:06:46 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 20:08:50 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 07:21:11 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

If you can come up with secret UK Universities that know
everything that happens in the cosmos.

I never said they were "secret" UK universities.

See how you so easily lie, Bast.

You also did not /could not give a name, or a location, or contact
information on the web.

Of what? Civilian tracking of satellites? We have a satellite
tracking dish on our house. We track 5 satellites at one time.

It's called DirecTV.

Here are two US Universities who track satellites

1. Univ. Of Texas

The site was created by James Yoder, an electrical and computer
engineering student at the University of Texas at Austin.

Read mo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz50no9S14f
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. Univ. Of Arizona

https://uanews.arizona.edu/story/stu...ack-satellites

I'm not doing the research for you bast, you lazy Lezbo.

That sounds pretty SECRET to me.

That's because you're not very bright.

Changing your story already ?

I've always said you weren't very bright, Bast.

What happened to your UK source ?

I already gave it to you. Go back and carefully look at the thread.

We are all too bored with your posts to bear to go through them again
without falling asleep.

Who's the "us", Bastie? No one else needs to look for the answer.

Tell us again.

Nope.

So I was right,....It's a Secret,.....and you are caught in a lie again.

BTW the "US" is the ever growing number of people who are smart enough to
know that NASA never had the technology to send the Apollo missions to the
moon.
As well as all the lies NASA has foisted on the public to steal our money
since.

While men may have been sent to the moon in the 60's, it was a one way trip
for them. So no glory, no follow-up missions, and no names in the history
books.