Old June 16th 04, 12:15 PM
Chris Taylor

I'd been battling to obtain some of these. My 11 year old nephew had seen me
using taped together red and green (garden lighting) lenses and although the
sight really amused him, he kindly donated a few pairs he got when watching
spykids 3d (www.spykids.com). Additional sets can be bought if you've got
contacts in the States, alternatively, 4 sets come free with the DVD. There
is also a telephone number for a company in Canada on the site, they might
post to you?

"Bluesky" wrote in message
I saw an astronomy webiste selling 3d glasses
some time ago but cant find it any longer
can anybody help point me in the right direction.

--
Cheers
Paul [Bluesky Marketing]

http://www.laserpointers.co.uk