Old May 23rd 18, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Beer in Space

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 1:05:22 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 4:52:21 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:54:09 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:39:12 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 6:29:59 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
can it happen? What about these massive star clusters? maybe a bunch of lush planets have malt and other cereals and fermented into lakes of BEER?

IS that why there is such a rush in the Space Agencies to get up into interstellar space?

You don't want to get drunk in space. You will set the rocket controls to head toward Andromeda.

I think my small crews can go 61 ly is less than 45 mins from Planet earth. Do not need worm hole either.

+ Space junk calculators need for time travel though. #lolz

Talk about trash in our oceans, as small islands . trash in space is horrendous.

Give Earth creatures a chance to clean up all their mess in orbit space cadet.

Humankind can not keep Earth clean.Russia **** is in orbit.Bert

You have a dim view of the human race Bert. You are not one of them?