Old May 12th 17, 11:38 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Space Shuttle Documents

In article ,
says...

Greetings and Salutations:

First, does anybody have a contact for Henry Spencer?

FYI I have found documents on the "Interwebs" (If you know terms you are looking for it is amazing what you find) and scanned in documents about the Space Shuttle. Enjoy:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsoLDJx_szsuc_zSFFU0B1gKkFc

Hi Ken! Welcome back. I'm afraid I don't have a direct email address
for Henry Spencer. Henry hangs out on the ARocket email list these
days. It's quite focused since it's moderated.

Jeff