Old September 20th 15, 02:08 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

Default gravity

On 9/20/2015 3:37 AM, Phillip Helbig (undress to reply) wrote:
In article , kurt stocklmeir
writes:

I was trying to create some records about some of my theories

Why?

I am trying to use groups that people are not using - I did not
think any people were using this group

Even if not, it doesn't give you the right to abuse it.

I tried to write only 1 article for this group - I do not know
how 3 articles when to this group - I wanted 2 of them to go to a
different group - I think computers made a mistake bad angels
some times take over computers like people - I guess I will try
to avoid this group if people are around - if any more of my
articles go to this group if would be good if people do not read
them

I'm pretty sure people won't read them anyway.

chuckle

what a pompas ass