Old November 2nd 03, 03:43 PM
Tom Rankin

Default Aurora in N.Y.!!!!!!

We try to keep politics to a minimum. But, the more people you have in
an organization, the more opinions you will get, and conflicting goals,
etc. What to do... ???

Regarding the phone call chain, we do that informally. We do not have
an organized list. There is actually a service online somewhere, can't
find it right now, that will call you if conditions are favorable.

Thanks for the kind words, Tom...

Tom Randy wrote:

Not a member of the club, I'm not into clubs really, too much politics and I
HATE politics. The have a decent web site. They seem to be a nice bunch of
folks though.

--
Tom Rankin - Programmer by day, amateur astronomer by night!
Mid-Hudson Astronomy Association - http://jump.to/mhaa

When replying, remove the capital letters from my email address.