Old October 28th 18, 08:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Russia returns Soyuz rocket to flight

JF Mezei wrote on Sun, 28 Oct 2018
13:46:10 -0400:

On 2018-10-26 07:07, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Yeah, but we kind of know that and don't have a lot of choice but to
live with it. Should I point out to Mayfly that this lines up exactly
with my 'guess' that he was trying to excoriate me for?

1- You remind me of the bully in Back to the Future.

You really don't read or comprehend simple declarative English
sentences, do you?

2- You agree here that it was a guess you were making,

Yes, the WHY for the separation failure was a 'guess' on my part, but
it was an educated guess. The WHAT (that there was a collision
between at least one strap-on and the core stage) was NOT a guess, but
a reported fact.

At the time, you
disagreed with my argument that you were making guesses and were stating
it had been confirmed.

False. I said that WHAT was a fact released almost immediately.

And you played with time, disparaging a comment
of mine made before a press release had been made to add more info on
the accident.

Liar. I played with NOTHING and the press release I cited was on the
day after the accident and was easily found by googling based on the
information I gave you. You insist on ignoring that, obfuscating
things, and focusing on things you FAILED to find because of your
defective research skills and deficient intellect.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."