Old May 28th 07, 01:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: final in widefield Halpha (Baader) series: M24 / M17 regions

Richard Crisp wrote:

this is the final of the three images from my fremont peak outing last
night. this is 4 x 20 minutes with Baader Halpha filter, FLI IMG6303E camera
and Pentax 150mm f/2.8 medium format (6x7) camera lens

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/m24...03_bp_page.htm

Sagittarius, Cygnus, Cepheus can't be up yet. I haven't finished Virgo!

Looks like you had a productive night. Narrow band season is upon us
already!

We lost a few more trees. Firewood for next winter is piling up faster
than I can cut and split it. No rain, just winds. Though we did get a
bit a few days earlier.

Nice clear day but clouds are trying to roll in tonight. Clouds
forecast by morning. I lost this entire month it appears and less than
an inch of rain to show for it. Was enough I could just barely get the
boat onto the lift after the rain. Don't know if I'll get it off again
as lake is headed down rapidly as it feeds the water table.

Rick