Old June 9th 12, 09:03 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 8, 8:53*pm, signifiespost wrote:
NASA states that nothing will happen to our Solar system. *This is
absurd. *The collision will commence after 2 billion years. *By that
time, Sun would have turned into a red dwarf star gobbling up all his
planets.

Even otherwise, *solar system would perish in countless supernova
explosions that follow the galaxy collision.

Check out:http://signifies.net/our-galaxy-heading-for-an-end/

Those unavoidable tidal interactions and the tossing of spare black
holes about would due us in, even if nothing even came into direct
contact with our world. Our red giant sun would likely advance to the
helium flashover stage ahead of schedule, or simply implode from
encountering significant other mass.

Does anyone know if the encounter is going to be prograde or
retrograde?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus