Old February 6th 15, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Gravity Has No Wave

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 9:40:43 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Gravity fills all of space as a field.This is its source. This field acts as a pressure force in every cubic geometry of its medium(space) It need no waves nor time. ITS THERE to begin with.The BB was created by gravity.Space is medium for gravity. Time is created and controlled by gravity. When in 1946 I wrote on a brown paper bag G=EMC^2 I knew it fit well TreBert

Gravity field works on the mass density.Density makes gravity stronger.That is a given Dense objects do not move faster,but keep in mind a cannon ball has to be dropped 16 feet up to hit the moons surface with the same force as 3 feet up when hitting Earth surface. Get the picture. TreBert