Old July 17th 13, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:35:34 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2013 9:09:36 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Perhaps those quantum photon wavy particles are spinners.

Do phonons or ELF radio waves below 20 khz have quantum particles?

Do those pesky gravitons have waves of quantum particles?

How much dark matter(aka aether) is within or associated with a given atom?

Sorry about all the questions, but it certainly would be good to know.

Easy questions once you know my spin is in theory. The answer to all is "YES" All Particales spin. All PARTICLES ARE OUT OF ROUND AND THAT GIVES THEM WOBBLE THAT CREATES WAVES Get the picture TreBert