Old February 4th 19, 11:09 AM posted to sci.astro
Eric Flesch

Default General Cosmology: universal expansion as an illusion of changing spatial curvature

On Sun, 3 Feb 2019, wrote:
if light speed is greater, then stars can be larger, no? Presumably
greater light speed means greater energies and higher pressures.

For that reason, I'd expect a smaller maximum size because the
Eddington limit would be reached by smaller more energetic stars.

variable light speed should induce differences in chemistry inside
stars, relative to our era, no?

I'm not thinking so, but possible I guess.

Aren't galaxies inside Voids structurally different and dimmer than others
living within the filaments and part of large scale structures? If so, that is a
modern example of chemistry within stars being unaffected by the spacetime
geometry they live in. The dimming effect being a consequence of the
expanding geometry of the Void.

Nothing to do with the OP, but I doubt that the "spacetime geometry"
of voids would have any significant effect.