Old December 10th 18, 10:19 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Eric Flesch

Default dark matter hypothesis

On Thu, 06 Dec 2018, Martin Brown wrote:
new paper from Jamie Farnes at Oxford which seeks to unite dark energy
and dark matter as a negative mass fluid filling all of empty space

Unimaginative. Dark energy & dark matter are just quantifications of
the discrepancy between physical law and our models of it. I prefer a
dimensional interpretation where additional dimensions have as-yet
unmodelled qualities like "scale" or "Mach's Law". Try explaining
colors to a totally color-blind person to get a glimpse of this task.