Old May 26th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's diarrhea of drivel - 927 plops so far

On Thu, 25 May 2006 20:36:12 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jorge
R. Frank" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

(Rand Simberg) wrote in
:

Good lord, Brad... that message was the worst psychotic drivel that
I've ever seen posted on usenet, even eclipsing your own previous
bests!

He does seem to be attempting an entry into the annals of Usenet
history.

Considering the scatological nature of many of his posts, perhaps you
spelled "annals" with one too many "n"s. :-)

I was thinking about the potential double entendre there when I wrote
it, but decided to leave it subtle.