Old May 2nd 04, 06:08 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Default NASA Details Risks to Astronauts on Mission to Hubble

Richard Schumacher wrote in
:

http://www.floridatoday.com/news/spa...cestoryN0501SH
UTTLE.htm

NASA details risks to astronauts on mission to Hubble
_FLORIDA TODAY_ - May 1, 2004

So we can either send willing astronauts to Hubble to perform uniquely
valuable work while risking unknown dangers, or send them to the
International Space Station to do jack **** in relative safety.

It's worse than that. The dangers of an HST mission are relatively well
known, compared to missions beyond low Earth orbit.

What a bunch of worthless pussies we've become.

Amen to that. It's scary that the same people who wrote this document
expect us to believe that the current generation of NASA management can
return people to the moon, or land people on Mars.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.