Old February 24th 09, 04:05 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Deirdre Sholto Douglas

Default Pseudonyms, deceit and dirty tricks.

Ian Parker wrote:

Deirdre Sholto Douglas E mail address is This is an
Argonne National Laboratory E-mail address. The E-mail given in the
thread is

Heaven forfend! I have a professional and personal life...
who'd thunk it?

I don't think we have the same person. I checked though the profile of
this "bint Al-kalb" I find she is interested in Gaelic culture,

"Gaelic" culture? Um...no, lackwit, I'm not. I'm a lowlander
and don't much care about the Gaels.

politics and military matters.

You don't grasp the concept of "crosspost", do you?

No interest whatsoever in biochemistry.

I guess that would be because if I want to discuss Real Science
I have multiple buildings of Real Scientists to discuss it with and
don't have to rely on USENET.

Do yourself a flavor and shut up before you truly remove all
doubt as to your recto-cranial inversion.

Is the poster a woman? I would rather doubt it for this reason. Women,
and this includes teenage girls, do not on the whole tell dirty jokes.

Uh-oh...Ian, dear, too much information. We really didn't
need to know you're still a virgin. It's clear you don't
know many women and I hope you stay away from teen-
aged girls...you do know what the term "jailbait" refers
to, do you not?

The work she is doing in fact depends on Synchrotron Radiation. It is
about the structure of biological organisms. Only a synchrotron can
produce a bright source of soft X rays. The Argonne National
Laboratory has got such a facility. The work the "real" person is
doing is not remotely military. It is simply using "big science"
facilities.

Duh.

Have you a point besides the one on your head?

I am posting this in sci.physics.relativity

No, you're not, but that's okay, Ian...we don't have high expec-
tations for your capabilities anyway.

So, where's that abstract of your most recent publication?

Deirdre