Old February 23rd 09, 07:29 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
Androcles[_8_]

Default Andorkles is by all means the worst offender

"hanson" wrote in message
------- AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... -----

ahahaha... Andorkles, last year, after they revoked your drivers'
license, you cried that your days of honest work were over.. and
so you announced with great fan-fa "I, Androcles am a god"...
und you then proceeded with ungodly élan to rewrite physics
that made you believe to declare, a few days ago, that you are
now "Copernicus incarnate"... ahahaha... All that was funny...

But now your mentation has taken a sharp turn downwards into
pedophilia, with you now constantly advertising big girl's blouses
loud, like a high-strung pimp in a drug infested housing project.

Andro, are your pain medications doing that to you or did you
always have such deprived latent urges?... ahahaha...

It's still funny... but you should worry about that in the best case
you have painted yourself as being a senile dirty old man with no
concept of physics... except for your perverted socio-physics...
Still, thanks for the laughs.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

"Andorkles", the big girl's blouse merchant and Headmaster at
Hogwarts.physics is now into dictating and correcting foreign
languages after his failed attempts to rewrite physics and so he
wrote:
::A:: Since a child may be 'das Madchen', ... big girl's blouse,
::A:: "debbie" is a black girl behaving like an "Uncle Tom".
[snipped the rest of Androcles' crap to save him embarrassment]

Andro, don't let me cramp you style, though. I still think you are funny
even with your latest fetish about "big black girl's blouses"...
AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... ahahahahanson

Here's why I want your helmet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJAXJWm8G4A